Oxford, Whitney, Troy Entrance Exam Preparation
11 years of an unbeatable 85-90% passing rate, and counting.
Whitney High School (Cerritos, CA), Oxford Academy (Cypress, CA), and Troy High School (Fullerton, CA) are college preparatory public high schools for grades 7-12. As highly selective institutions, these schools require students to take entrance exams in order to be considered for admission. We work with highly experienced teachers and respective alumni from Oxford, Whitney, and Troy High School to provide PSA students with an exclusive preparation program. Through our program, students also learn effective study habits and time management skills that will enable them to succeed at these rigorous schools.
Unlike college admissions, the difference of one test point can lead to acceptance or rejection when it comes to admissions at the nation’s top high schools. PSA's programs are thus designed to help your student reach his/her potential and become a competitive candidate for the school of your choice.
- Practice tests based on PAST, REAL ENTRANCE EXAMS (proven to increase student’s performance by more than 30%)
- Extensive test review that covers the student’s most missed questions
- Regular quizzes to build retention
- Essay writing workshops
- Fun, engaging classes with instructors that use stimulating questions to help students focus and remember what they learn
- Segmented class schedule to maximize student’s time and learning1 on 1 essay writing workshops
- Prompt feedback on strengths and weaknesses
- Personalized attention
- Tutoring options include all practice tests, classwork/homework materials, and study guides
||Perfect Score Academy
|Group of 3 (3xclusive)